Spring 06 v 1.0
Today's the last day of the first week of classes. Still haven't finalized my schedule yet. 14 credits so far. Maybe i should slip in another subject..or maybe not."So how's your winter break?"
"Erm..not bad. I just stayed in..get plenty of sleep and rest." Kononnya.
The truth is it was nowhere near bad. I got to spend a lot of time with my precious Yang and ate delicious foods. (Yang bile nak masak udang lagi??)
Kewl.
"Asal tak ikut bebudak tu gi Europe?"
"Erm..miskun la cik kak. Tau tak miskun tu aper..miskun tu adik pada miskin. Hohoo. (Ade je duit..tp simpan nak kawen...hahaa just kiddin)
Ekceli i'm planning on going sumtimes bile dah panas2 sket. Syiok sket nak jejalan. Alang-alang nak pegi..biar puas bejalan. Tp ntah ler jadi kenyataan ke tak. Wait and see je la kot.
"Asal takgi jalan memane kat US nih?"
"Erm..sebut sket mana yg menarik nakgi..."
Tatau nakgi mana dah. Dah pegi kot sumer-sumer yang menarik..yang menolak je aa kot kalu takgi lagi pon. Lagipon bahagia je duk sini..so tayah la gi jauh-jauh..kan? Muahahaa.
.
Earlier today...
Arsenal signed Southampton's sensational wonderkid, Theo Walcott. I'm not suprised that the kid signed for Arsenal instead of Chelsea since he is a huge Arsenal & Henry fan himself. I don't think he'll be playing anytime soon though. He's still too young.
I'm anxious to see Diaby and Adebayor in action. One is the new Vieira and the other is the new Kanu. That's what they said. Really want to see Adebayor since i used to be a fan of Kanu. Wait..i still am.
Oh and i found Ginola's compilation a few days ago. Relive the days of the legend. One of my all time favourite player. David Ginola. Totenham's, Newcastle's and France's #14. Demm he's good.
.
Ok dah..wat keje lain lak.
.
Another beginning...

1 Comments:
Bee kumpul duit nak beli HDTV Dell 42" ke Bee? Kewl2..:D
Post a Comment
<< Home