phYs|caL chEm|stRy
I got my P Chem paper back today and guess what..it was not so bad after all. The result was higher than expected, a bit higher. I was suprised to see points given on those question that i just "tembak"..huhuu. Erhmm..thinking about the result again..perhaps i would somehow get a higher marks if i pay a bit more attention to my study, just a bit more, and pay extra attention to the questions asked. Silly careless mistake again..if not I'd ended up right on the A border. Anyway..as the lecturer said.."No way you can get 50% on this test if you haven't learn something in this course." Well..that's mean i've learned something..and i hope i can benefit from it in the future.
Later in the day..i also got back my Math 4 paper back. Gosh..I should had scored better. Silly careless mistake also. I just don't understand myself. I can answer hard questions but when it comes to easy ones..i tend to make mistake..stupid mistake. When A = B + C ... A - B = C not A/B = C ...understand judEn??
"I don't have a messy handwriting..I deliberately do it to trigger your imagination. I don't make mistake..I deliberately do it to keep you awake" - Prof. Robinson
Later in the day..i also got back my Math 4 paper back. Gosh..I should had scored better. Silly careless mistake also. I just don't understand myself. I can answer hard questions but when it comes to easy ones..i tend to make mistake..stupid mistake. When A = B + C ... A - B = C not A/B = C ...understand judEn??
"I don't have a messy handwriting..I deliberately do it to trigger your imagination. I don't make mistake..I deliberately do it to keep you awake" - Prof. Robinson

2 Comments:
gilak aa..ada quote tu..hoho
You're smart ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home