Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Ape nak jadi...

Taking a break for a while..gotta go to group discussion after this for tomorrow’s presentation. Just finished with my 2nd test of the semester. Was quite tough..maybe I’ll get a score of about 50%. Hehee =) I was suprised to hear that some people think that I’m having an easy ride this time around. At least I know I’m not. The last week, this week and the next week for instance will be the most hectic 3 straight weeks in my life as a student so far. Even the finals were not as bad. Not even SPM. Why? Because last week alone..i had to be in the lab for at least 3 hours a day, from Tuesday till Friday. Not to mention a paper due on Tuesday, homework due on Wednesday + discussion with the TA for another 2 hours, and a test on Friday. Perfect. Oppss..another thing..the CaMaR Annual General meeting + Election + sambutan kemerdekaan on Saturday. =( Came Sunday..i badly need to get sumthing fun to do. So I went out to University Square, the first time after been here for more than 2 years. Then on my way back..stopped at Mak Cik Richie layan kangkung. Best maa. That was the best part of the week, fried kangkung and steam fish. Marvelous! Then after got back had to do an assignment which was due the next day (Monday). Then Tuesday..another homework due and rough draft for the lab. Too bad..got ass-kicked by Matthiesen, and ruined my mood for the whole day. Demmit! Wednesday, which is today, is not any better. Still got to prepare for tomorrow’s presentation. Yeay I’m gonna be kicked in the ass again tomorrow. Thanks in advance Prof. Matthiesen. Here is what’s coming next:

Thursday – Presentation + prepare samples for experiment
Friday – Rerun experiment (meaning another 3 hours in the lab) + Madagascar (Yeay!)
Saturday & Sunday – Sleep
Monday – 2 homework’s due + Analyze lab data
Tuesday – Discuss materials for lab report + Test
Wednesday – Writing lab report
Thursday – Lab report due
Friday – Summary of 10 research papers (1 page each) + Presentation
Saturday – Coma

Can't wait for next week to end. Really..badly.

.: Disebalik yang jernih..tersimpul rahsia laluan yang penuh likuan :.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger niccotynne said...

That was the best part of the week, fried kangkung and steam fish <--Laa patut pun makan tak tgk kiri kanan dah...:)Patutnye org yg lg lapa dr die sbb tak makan satu ari..:P Pastu dah la nak tambah nasik malu2..pastu buli org suh mintak..urghhh tension!! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home