Adebola
I went to watch the Gunners in action yesterday. Honestly, we’re not the team we were. Yesterday’s game was one of Gunners worst games I’ve ever seen. There were a lot of long balls and we created far too little chances. I’ve seen other teams played against us with a lot of long balls, like Chelsea and Bolton, and I really hate it. It is not beautiful football and it’s not a good thing to end up playing like that. It’s NOT our way of playing.Two years ago we were playing some of the best football ever seen in the Premiership - fluent passing game, brilliant attacking display, chances after chances. But yesterday’s, I have no word to describe it.
I so wanted to see Gunners go up against Real Madrid because I believe Arsenal and Real are the best attacking teams in the world, excluding the Brazilian national team. Three years ago I wake up in the middle of the morning to watch Real vs. Man Utd, Quarter Final of the Champs League, 2nd Leg at Old Trafford. I still remember that match until today. Ronaldo for Real, Beckham for Utd. Great match, great goals. That’s the kind of stuff I wanted to see from next week’s match.
Real turned on their attacking style yesterday to win 4-0, scoring 3 goals in the first ten minutes, but still not enough to turn the 1-6 deficit from the first leg. So they were knocked out of Copa del Rey. Beckham’s precise crosses were there yesterday, and so was Ronaldo’s clinical finish. On our side, Ashley Cole is back in training and may be back for the game. He’ll be playing a close-door match first tomorrow to see if he’s ready. Hopefully Persie’ll be back soon. And hopefully the whole team would play like we used to.
I’m working on trying to get out of the lab early next Tuesday. I’ll figure something out tomorrow and hopefully my lab partners will agree =)
.
"Takesah la die suka bola..drpd suke pompuan lain..." :p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home