Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I've been tagged

Amende ntah tagged tagged ni..tade keje sungguh la sape yang buat nih. Tp takesah la..layan je la. Selamber....
Four Jobs I Had In My Life
1. Lab assiatant at the Polishing Lab, Dept. of Materials Science and Engineering, Case
2. Office assistant, Office of Annual Giving, Case
3. Filling in as a librarian at the Law School Library, Case
4. Student, Case.
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over

Susah seh ni...aku ni bukan species yang tgk citer sama ulang-ulang kali
1. Citer-citer P. Ramlee
2. Shrek(s)
3. LOTR(s)
4. Save the Last Dance?
Four TV Shows I love To Watch
Ni satu lagi...aku mana la tgk tv sgt...
1. Match of the Day
2. Malcolm in the Middle
3. Smallville (kot)
4. NBA live
Four Places I've Lived In

1. Kay Tee, Darul Iman
2. Coventry, UK
3. Cleveland, US
4. Taiping, Perak / Shah Lam, Selangor
Four Places I've Been On Vacation
1. Tour de California (Winter 2003)
2. Tour de Florida (Winter 2004)
3. Pulau Pangkor (2001)
4. Cuti-cuti Malaysia @ home (Summer 2005)
Four Places I'd Rather Be In

1-4. Anywhere but Cleveland
Four of My Favorite Food

1. Ikan singgang @ home
2. Sup - sup tulang, sup ekor, sup belut, sup daging, sup ayam dan lain-lain sup (kecuali daun sup)
3. Nasi dagang (no offense to anyone)
4. And all other halal foods in the world :D
Four Websites/Blogs I Visit Daily

1. www.yahoo.com
2. www.arsenal.com
3. www.soccernet.com
4. mail.case.edu
*Hohoo i dun even visit my blog everyday...
Four Victims To Do this Tag

Tayah la buat bendalah ni..serius aa satu pembaziran...

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger niccotynne said...

4. Save the Last Dance? <-- U mean Julia Styles?? :p

2. Sup - sup tulang, sup ekor, sup belut, sup daging, sup ayam dan lain-lain sup (kecuali daun sup) <-- Adoi terase tarase!! you know I LOVE daun sup!!!

1. Ikan singgang @ home <-- u mean ikanG singgang?? kahkahkah :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home