Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Day 1

Roses are red, violets are violet, not blue =)
But you, you are the thought that touches my soul.
You have become a part of me, my favourite part.

Somehow i've survived the last 24 hours. Thank God.
The truth is i really feel so empty right now. Not that i don't have anything to do. Not that I don't know what to do. I've spent the last 24 hours doing the things that i usually do. I managed to cook myself a pretty nice dinner last night in the black pepper lamb, and just now, chicken tikka masala plus simple fried bok-choi. As usual, i also ate some ice-cream, read some news on arsenal.com, soccernet.com, thesun.co.uk, and bbc.co.uk, played a game or two on Winning Eleven 9, went to work, watched two movies (The Wild and Scary Movie 4) and some other things here and there.
It's pretty much the same routine as any other day, except for the fact that i'm missing the best parts of my day. I miss walking to work with my baybee, i miss cooking with my baybee, i miss eating dinner with my baybee, i miss eating mochi with her, i miss eating java-chip-banana-split with her, i miss talking to her, i miss the thrill of "...hurghh..." from her, i miss the "gigi joke", i miss the little things she did that made me smile, and mostly, i miss her.

I miss you baybee.

1 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Blogger niccotynne said...

....But I miss you more!! :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home