My fr|EnDs..
One of those boring nights again..dunno what to do. Suddenly i realized that i missed my friends so much. I'd sort of lost contact with them lately. Maybe i'm in too much of a hurry but trust me, I've not forgotten you my friends..and i hope i never will. They said, it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them. Well..i guess that is true. I'm not the kind of person who make friends with others easily. I'm a choosy type and it's very very hard for me to see someone as a friend, a true friend. But once i did..i'll try my best not to let them go. However, my best is not always the best. Sometimes i lost one or two of my friends also. There was this one friend that i thought i could be close to..we've spent times together..we studied together, we travelled together. But one day..everything changed. I always thought that i could trust him..but i was wrong. I thought he understands me..but i was wrong. Even if i tried to talk to him..he sort of ignored me. Then one day i found out that he was in trouble. I really really want to talk to him..but considering the way he had treated me before, i forgo my intention. I'm not his friend..so why bother? He's happy with his life..and so should i. And now he's gone. Maybe i'll never see him again after this, but i do not regret it. I always believe in the decisions that i made..and i would not turn back..Never. Someone told me before..not to change because others expect you to..but change because you want to. Maybe i'm a 'headstrong', or whatever u want to name it..whatever. So what?? This is me that i am happy to be..and i would not change just because someone wants me to.
.
My friends,
I look up to you, I respect you, and I truly cherish you.
If I ever ignored you,
I'm sorry.
If I ever made you feel bad or put you down,
I'm sorry.
If I ever thought I was bigger or better than you,
I'm sorry.
I am sorry
For everything wrong I've ever done.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home