Friday...
I finally had a sound sleep last night after a few very tiring days. I guess it all has to do with yesterday's presentation. I was thinking about it so much before yesterday that I couldn't even close my eyes without thinking bout it. Fortunately, and unexpectedly, as it turned out yesterday, wasn't bad at all. I didn't get my ass kicked this time. Hohoo =p Actually I was expecting a worse response from him.
There was another bad news that i just received this morning. There'll be another big project due on the next next Monday after the Friday on which the 10 papers’ summary is due. Yeah..from the same class, the same instructor. I really thought that this suffering is gonna end next Friday..but I was wrong =(
One last thing..I badly need to call home =p
There was another bad news that i just received this morning. There'll be another big project due on the next next Monday after the Friday on which the 10 papers’ summary is due. Yeah..from the same class, the same instructor. I really thought that this suffering is gonna end next Friday..but I was wrong =(
One last thing..I badly need to call home =p
.
.: Tired of all these... :.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home