Monday, October 31, 2005

End of October

On life
Wuhuu i'm back. It's the last day of October already and wow..time flies fast. Well..the fall break was over almost a week ago and suprisingly i didn't have any new entry until today. What do i want to say..ermm..haa i got one of the exams back last Friday. I said after the exam that i might get an 80% but turned out i was a little too optomistic about it. I only managed a 79% :D
I'm still anxiously waiting on the other two. Well, maybe for some people getting back graded exams is not really something that they would be looking forward to. But for me..i just can't wait. It doesn't really matter whether i did well or i totally screwed them. I just want them back. It's something that i've worked hard for and i deserve to see the result.
.
On soccer
The 4th game for the Champs League is coming up tomorrow and the day after and Arsenal is taking on Sparta Prague again, at Highbury this time. I'll surely be looking forward to that. And to the Man U vs Lille match as well..coz it'll be on ESPN2, again. Yes AGAIN! (at least according to the TV listing in Yahoo!) Demmit! (K..dah berjaya menguruskan pose) I'm not asking for an Arsenal match (although that would really really really make my day) but for gawd sake at least show other teams as well i.e Juve vs Bayern.
.
Still on soccer
Another thing, my Champs League fantasy team is now ranked 1523/222009, which means in the top 0.7% of the total players.This is so far the highest rank i ever got to. And i'll be looking forward to climb even higher now that my striker-aka-captain-ALWAYS, the no 14 magician, is back. I'm not bragging about this. I just want to have it here to be a part of my history. So if anyone has any problem..ermm..did i asked u to read this? Hohoo.

K dah..this is long enuff.
.
On life..on soccer..but what if soccer IS your life?

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger niccotynne said...

Soccer? What's that? Is it sumthing that I can get rid of as soon as I can? is it? is it? Pls..tell me it is :D I think i've been living with it m whole life.

Does anybody know that this blog can automatically send notification e-mail to you guys everytime there is a new entry or whenever it is updated? It's amazing. I just received one a few minutes ago. You guys should try it. Just send an e-mail with "Blog update" as the subject and there, you'll be the first one to know. Right, judE|n?

p/s: judE|n gilo!! wekk wekk!! :P
and guys, i'm just kidding about the e-mail thing :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home