Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Friends

I found out that someone had deleted my name from her friend's list.
There's nothing i can do about it.
But there are other things that i still can do.
So i'm letting you know, those who still have my name in your friend's list, that i do care for my friends. Maybe more than you ever realized.
And to my one bestest friend ever, just know that i care about you so much.
And for that, i'm willing to make sacrifices...
just to be close to you.
.
It's true...money can't buy happiness. But it can buy things that would bring happiness into one's life.
.
I admit my fault. But I have no regrets...

3 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Blogger niccotynne said...

niccotynne is soooo speechless. and touched. She's so close to tears already. Huhuu...

 
At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

for everything else.. there's Mastercard

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tak semestinya Mastercard... Huntington Checkcard pon leh jugak kalu banyak balance. =p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home