Friday, October 21, 2005

Fall Break part VI

Finally it's fall break. Yabedabedoo!!! Time to watch some DVDs that I bought a couple of weeks ago; a downloaded "Isabella", and Siti's concert, do some shopping, catch up some reading,and get plenty and plenty of sleep.
Done with 3 tests this week, RLGN 218, Pirouz's 314 and thermo. Think I did pretty well on the 218 test, better than the last time on Pirouz's, and much better on thermo. For 218, I did study and kinda nailed it. For Pirouz's, I've done quite a lot...but still..not enough I guess. Gewd news was I only had to answer 3 out of 4 questions on that test. But bad news was no one left the class before the end of the period, except for one guy, which means that 1 hour still wasn't enuff to answer only 3 questions. Thermo..much much more comfortable than Test I. maybe I'll get around 80% this time.
Oh come on judEin...shut it. It's fall break. No more academic stuff. Yeahh!!
Ok..time for a movie...layta.
.
ZZZZzzzzzZZzZzZzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home