The one I’ve been waiting for
Finally, after years of waiting, I got to see my dream match. But, someone messed up my plan for that day. We went to start the lab early so that we (read: me) can leave earlier than usual. It was going as planned until we found out that the measurements that we’re taking are not actually valid. The TA asked us to use B-scale, and we did, only to find out (by ourselves) that it is not valid for measurements above 100. So, since 70 measurements were above 100, we had to re-do all of them using C-scale. SUKS. The TA’s reaction really made me want to hit him right on the face – “Oh..really? I dunno..the manual told us to use B-scale. I guess u have to take them all again.” Haih… So, I only got to see the second half, which was quite boring and didn’t live to expectation.So that night I downloaded the full first half of the match and watched it. And it was brilliant. The Gunners were off to a very good start and they could have scored 3 times in the first 10 mins. We still created a lot more chances than Madrid, although Henry is playing up there as a lone striker. Then, early in the second half, Henry scored a marvelous individual goal, taking the ball from center circle all by himself. After that, it was all Madrid. We were just hanging on to that one goal advantage, and fortunately we managed to till the end.
Congrats everyone on becoming the first English team to win at the Bernabeu in European competition.
Great overall performance.
.
Looking forward to a better 2nd leg…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home