Chelsea vs. Liverpool
There goes the curtain raiser, the first game of the season. I missed the game on Sunday because of the fair in Columbus, but I did get a chance to watch its downloaded version. It sure is an entertaining game with a lot of attacking displays, with Liverpool leaving Cardiff with the first cup of the season. Well, they deserved it. They are a better team throughout the game. I’m impressed with the depth of the team this year. They were able to start the game with the likes Gerrard and Alonso on the bench. And they have a very promising midfielder in Sissoko. Mohamed Sissoko, the young midfielder from France. I think Premiership has finally found a replacement for Vieira. People were talking about Diaby being the next Vieira when he signed for Arsenal, Diarra when he signed for Chelsea, and even Zakora, the new Spurs midfielder. But from what I’ve seen today, I think Sissoko is the closest who resembles Vieira. He plays a high-energy, yet simple game, just like the great Vieira.Envying the red jersey of the Kop...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home