Saturday, August 05, 2006

Day 4

It was a bad start to an exciting day. And it was all because of that stupid fat cat. I was having a sound sleep when the phone rang at 630 am. I took the phone, silenced it, and put it in my drawer. It was good for a few minutes. But then, I couldn’t get back to sleep. I tried and tried, and managed to get back to sleep, only to find out that I would wake up every half and hour from then on to 1000 am. I woke up feeling so tired, but I could no longer go back to sleep. It’s too bright already, and I can’t sleep in brightness. After that, I found out that M was calling earlier today to pick up that stupid cat. At 630 am?? I should have killed that cat last night for making so much noise and for being the reason I spent hours to get to sleep and to wake up early today. Sup kucin anyone??
Wait I’m not done with that cat. That stupid cat was also following me around the house the whole time. And every time I opened my bedroom door, it would be standing there trying to get into my room. So I have to sneak in and out my own room the whole time. Patient has its limit, and mine surely reached its. I ended up cursing that stupid cat and giving it the hatred look, using both my face and foot. And I managed to scare it away. Yeehaa!
To the fun part now. I got a chance to watch another Arsenal’s friendly match at work today. It was against AZ Alkmaar, runners-up to PSV Eindhoven in the Dutch league last season. It was an entertaining game in which we managed to score three goals, each from Gilberto, Adebayor and Persie. Fabregas was playing very well today, and I think the Adebayor-Persie combination is starting to blossom. However, I don’t think that the crisis in defense is yet to be figured out. With Cole almost certain to go, Wenger have used three players in that left back position in the last two matches – Flamini, Hoyte, and Traoure. And all of them looked shaky to me. And then there’s still the center back position to fill as well because of Sanderos’ injury and Campbell’s decision to leave. We do have Cygan and Djorou there, but both are prone to mistakes. So I think Wenger should get a new player in to fill that position soon, maybe someone with a lot of experience, like Gallas for example.
There’s still one more thing to talk about. And that is my first ever trip to the Browns Stadium here in Downtown Cleveland. Honestly, I didn’t know anyone in the team, and I’ve never watched any of their games before. There were more than a hundred players on the roster, and it was hard enough for me to spot the stars of the team. Anyway, it was a fun trip. There were eight of us, with five having no clue whatsoever about the team =D


I can’t believe that I only talked to my baby once since she got home…
(I typed it as beleive, but Word change it to believe. Hohoo…)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home