Day 6
I don’t know what I was doing yesterday watching a movie in a cinema in the middle of the day on a Sunday. Felt a little bit like a loser. But the movie was worth it. The movie is called The Ant Bully - an animation about a kid who was shrank down to the size of an ant and forced to live like an ant within a colony of ants. It was the kind of stuff that I used to dream about when I was much younger. And it was an astonishing experience to see a human being struggles in a world much smaller than our own.I later went to crash some pins at the bowling alley. Five games, with an average of 142 points per game, 15 strikes, and 14 spares. The highest total point for the night was 171. I didn’t get a chance to play my game until the fourth game when I finally managed to get hold of two balls – a 12 pounds ball and a 10 pounds one. For the last two games, my average was 162. Not bad. Not bad at all considering that I haven’t played for a long time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home