Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Untitled

On classes...

I skipped two classes this morning and God it feels good. This ever-so-boring 8:30 am class is really killing me. And to start my day with this class three times a week is pure insanity.

On the #1 OSU vs. #2 Michigan game…

For those of you who have no idea about football, this is the biggest game in college football’s calendar this year - two of the best teams taking on each other on one of the most popular ground in the nation. It’s an indescribable feeling to be in that stadium, my first and probably only moment in life to be drowned in a red sea of ~105000 fans. And there are probably 50000 more fans just outside the stadium. I’ve been to many stadiums before but never have I seen such a spirited crowd. It’s just unbelievable. And it was only a college football game…

On Black Friday...

Black Friday? Google it if you don’t know what it means. Coz I don’t either :D What I know is that it’s a day when I’ll be spending a whole day (or in this year’s case, the whole night) in an outlet, with money flowing like water coming out of a tap. And this year, I’ll be in Birch Run again, the biggest outlet in the Midwest, with a bigger-than-ever spending limit.

And finally, on Arsenal’s season…

It’s been a very inconsistent season so far. We won in Old Trafford but then returned with a lost from Upton Park. We crushed the Reds at Emirates but barely managed to pull out a draw against the Magpies a week later. We won our first two European games but then took away only 1 point from the possible six against CSKA Moscow.
We used to be a very offensive team, with goals from all over the place. But that is not the case this year. So far, the defense seems to be the highlight of the team. We haven’t concede more than a goal in any game this season, which means we only need to score two goals to win. But that was easier said than done. Two seasons ago that would not have been a problem at all. But this season, our strikers are yet to play at their best, and our midfielders keep missing clear cut chances.
Hopefully it will be better from this on…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home