The beginning of a new era
I really have a lot of things to talk about, just that I don’t know if I have the drive to write everything down. First thing first, if you noticed, I’ve stopped counting the days after Day 10. Not that I’m not missing her so much, just that I found that time flies (or walks?) faster when I’m not so aware of it. The first ten days seemed like forever, but then I hardly noticed the passing days, and it’s been more than a week since Day 10. I even had mistaken yesterday for Wednesday, when in fact it was already Thursday and a day away from another weekend. And I’ve also stopped writing on a daily basis, not that I don’t have anything to write about, just that I’m too busy spending time doing something else worth the minutes. Plus, nobody really gives a -insert your own expletives here- about my daily life anyway. No offense to “someone cares”, but that is a fact. And I don’t need a stranger to come here and pretend to care.
Next thing, I finally realized the awesomeness of this set of Bose speakers. But the sad thing is that I can only have it here for another week as the true owner would be here by then. Bi, can I borrow these speakers for till next year? =D I have to admit it Bi, it’s worth every penny, especially when I got to use it for free, to listen to my collection of Dayang’s songs. You’ll be surprised when you returned. I now have all her songs from all of her five albums, at 192 kbps quality. We’ll maybe you won’t be surprised after all. You are not Dayang’s fan anyway, I am. That’s why she said she likes me and not you =P But I’m sure you’re going to admit that she’s a very talented singer.
What else? I think I got a few stuff to talk about but I can’t remember it now. I know there’s one other big thing that I’m gonna talk about, but I can’t remember the rest. Well forget it. Here’s the last one.
The new EPL season starts tomorrow and I can’t wait. I’m so excited to see my beloved Gunners back in action. Tomorrow marks the start of a new era, the first League game to be played at the new Emirates Stadium. It’s gonna be fantastic, awesome. I should have taken a flight and be there tomorrow, but the reality is that I’m still stuck here writing this **it. What’s the point of having a bunch of money but unable to spend it on the things you love? Ha-ha just kiddin’. I don’t have “a bunch of money” to start with. But really, I do have enough money to be there right now, only that I don’t have ‘that person’ to be there with me. I’ve never been there before, and I want ‘that person’ to be with me for my first time there. For the record, I’ve been to Wembley, St. James’ Park, Old Trafford, Hillsborough Stadium, Villa Park, and Highfield Road, of course, the home ground of the Sky Blues. Back to the story, I really hope that we’ll have a good start to this season. It was a slow start last season and ended up unable to challenge for the title. There were a few losses here and there that we should have not had, but we did. I think the setback was the lost to Chelsea from a goal off of Drogba’s knee. It was a game that we should have won. We created so many chances, and even scored a goal, which was wrongly ruled out for offside. Had we won that game, it would have been a different story to the season. Yes it was just one game, but that one game could have been a huge morale boost. Well there’s no point talking about the past. History is history, and you know I don’t like history. Let bygone be bygone, not fumakilla. - laugh here -
Oh there’s one other thing I forgot to mention. I just found out today that Arsenal gained the highest points per game record last season in Premiership matches in which they scored first - won 19 and drew one of 20 at 2.9 points per game. Really, I didn’t realize that at all until today. Come to think about it, it makes sense. We usually win a game in which we score first. Scoring is our best weapon. When we won the League title in 2001-02, we scored in every League game. Yes I still remember that season, the season that I fell in love with Bobby Pires, my true musketeer. Even though he was injured towards the last few months of the season, he was still voted Player of the Year. That said it all about his qualities. For me, he’s very much among the awesome signings by Mr. Wenger, and probably the one that sums up the kind of football we play more than any other. His accuracy in passing and ability to create, and the timing of his runs that enables him to be in the right place at the right time and thus score goals were second to none. Truly, I’m honored to be given such joy in the best years of his career.
I think I better stop here before I filled this whole blog with Arsenal’s story.
What else? I think I got a few stuff to talk about but I can’t remember it now. I know there’s one other big thing that I’m gonna talk about, but I can’t remember the rest. Well forget it. Here’s the last one.
The new EPL season starts tomorrow and I can’t wait. I’m so excited to see my beloved Gunners back in action. Tomorrow marks the start of a new era, the first League game to be played at the new Emirates Stadium. It’s gonna be fantastic, awesome. I should have taken a flight and be there tomorrow, but the reality is that I’m still stuck here writing this **it. What’s the point of having a bunch of money but unable to spend it on the things you love? Ha-ha just kiddin’. I don’t have “a bunch of money” to start with. But really, I do have enough money to be there right now, only that I don’t have ‘that person’ to be there with me. I’ve never been there before, and I want ‘that person’ to be with me for my first time there. For the record, I’ve been to Wembley, St. James’ Park, Old Trafford, Hillsborough Stadium, Villa Park, and Highfield Road, of course, the home ground of the Sky Blues. Back to the story, I really hope that we’ll have a good start to this season. It was a slow start last season and ended up unable to challenge for the title. There were a few losses here and there that we should have not had, but we did. I think the setback was the lost to Chelsea from a goal off of Drogba’s knee. It was a game that we should have won. We created so many chances, and even scored a goal, which was wrongly ruled out for offside. Had we won that game, it would have been a different story to the season. Yes it was just one game, but that one game could have been a huge morale boost. Well there’s no point talking about the past. History is history, and you know I don’t like history. Let bygone be bygone, not fumakilla. - laugh here -
Oh there’s one other thing I forgot to mention. I just found out today that Arsenal gained the highest points per game record last season in Premiership matches in which they scored first - won 19 and drew one of 20 at 2.9 points per game. Really, I didn’t realize that at all until today. Come to think about it, it makes sense. We usually win a game in which we score first. Scoring is our best weapon. When we won the League title in 2001-02, we scored in every League game. Yes I still remember that season, the season that I fell in love with Bobby Pires, my true musketeer. Even though he was injured towards the last few months of the season, he was still voted Player of the Year. That said it all about his qualities. For me, he’s very much among the awesome signings by Mr. Wenger, and probably the one that sums up the kind of football we play more than any other. His accuracy in passing and ability to create, and the timing of his runs that enables him to be in the right place at the right time and thus score goals were second to none. Truly, I’m honored to be given such joy in the best years of his career.
I think I better stop here before I filled this whole blog with Arsenal’s story.
Hope you had fun reading my longest entry to date =)

1 Comments:
sapa pretend to care?..then selama ni kalo ada someone (opposite sex) posted comments,she considered pretender la yek?wth is going on ni?!begitu senang ek nak cop seseorang tu pretender!!then THAT person should use pseudo name of "p.r.e.t.e.n.d.e.r" =D
taula judE IS someone else's..who cares..even me,langsung tak peduli because of wut?..because..to be honest with myself..to be honest with u..plus "saya punya suka la!"..get it en.judE?
menggelabah jugak yek tuan blog neh!*straight face*
Post a Comment
<< Home