Monday, March 05, 2007

First Post in the Year 2007

I have a bunch of stuff written on pieces of paper that I wanted to post up here but I didn’t get any chance to get to them. Some of them have been in my backpack for weeks or even months, while the rest most probably ended up in the garbage already. Since my bag are way too messy, and I’m way too lazy to type everything here, I guess I’m just gonna throw it all away. Anyway here’s one that I don’t want to miss. I know it’s March already but its never too late rite?

New Years’s Resolution

The classic “grow up & be a better person”
Graduate with a Materials Science and Engineering degree
And hopefully with the as-promised-to-my-dad CGPA
Go to bed earlier than the present 2 a.m bedtime and woke up earlier
Be more organized
Sell some stuff on ebay
Increase my monthly wage
Eurotrip!
Cuti-cuti Malaysia
Engagement?
Get a job
And a haircut
And not to forget the driving license
Buy this season’s Arsenal home and away jersey
And that awesome Diesel shoes
And a home theater system
And a game console
And a new hand-phone
And maybe a new ipod
And some more designer jeans and shirts
And souvenirs for family and friends
And a car

1 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger niccotynne said...

Seriously..all of these look like "easier said than done" things to me..by the end of the year i'll be listing how many of these resolutions that you have accomplished..
p.s: am looking forward to the "engagement" part :D who's that lucky (or unlucky?) gurl gonna be? [N by unlucky, i meant coming second after that *&^%$#@! soccer :D]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home