Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Call me a loser if you want…

In a couple of days it'll be exactly two months since I got home. Like I told you before, I did get a little bored about month ago, but surprisingly things started to get better. I am enjoying this holiday more and more by the day. I’ve probably successfully became a full time couch-potato. It was something that I thought I could never do because I hated to stay indoor all day long. Plus I never expect it to be enjoyable at all. I used to see couch-potatoes as losers who do not have anything better to do with their lives. But I guess I was wrong. At least they did not do harm to the society. At least they did not go out and rob aunts and grandmas and grandpas while hurting them at the same time, spoil the lives of innocent little girls and good daughters, burn fuel unnecessarily and thus unconsciously contributing to global warming while making unwanted noises and causing danger to others (remp-it), and so many more. Furthermore, couch-potatoes make full use of that Astro service that they pay for, or their parents pay for, and always try their best to not let any food in the house go to waste. And the most important of all is that couch-potatoes get to do what they love to do with their life. Not many people had that chance you know. They are not that useless after all. So by any means, call me a loser if you want…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home