Monday, September 26, 2005

Record Breaker

I got to mark today's date as one of the most memorable in my life. I officially set a new record today. The lowest grade ever in my life..yes lowest. I'm not kidding. And i'm not even suprised to see it. I'm sorry Datin Minda..there's someone else who taught nothing and gave a darn hard test, harder than yours. And he has a weird name too... Prof. Pirouz Pirouz. Credit for him though.
Don't worry guys...i'm kewl. I'm happy. It's not always that u get to see me scored so badly in a test =) See i can still smile...

Another chapter of my life...

1 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Blogger niccotynne said...

It's not always that u get to see me scored so badly in a test <--Yup..couldn't agree more. For those who don't know, Judein usually scored 90% and higher in most of his exams..(without much studying - i swear) and he never got a C and below in his college career..i guess he's just born smart...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home