Dr. M again
We'll be starting a new project in Matthiesen's lab tomorrow. Quite looking forward to that. Very anxious to see what else he has in store for us. At least we did ask him for the reading materials..so he can't perform the same trick on us as he did to the other group. I pity them. It was not their fault actually. I mean..no other lecturer ever did such thing before. Oh..here's what happened:Dr. M : Ok guys..time for quiz.
Z & A : Quiz?? (Looking at each other)
Z : But u didn't give us any reading materials.
Dr. M : Since you didn't asked me for anything..i assume you already knew everything. (handing out quiz)
.
That was only scene I. Even worse..he then read their answers and start laughing. Man that was just evil, pure evil.
Oh..here's response from Greg and Kati when Zach told us the story:
Greg : What the h***. I guess we just need to ask him everything. Maybe if you sit and chat with him for two hours a day..u won't have to do anything and yet still get an A. But who would do that?
Kati : He's a big d*** (rated 21 SX)
.
Hope it's not going to be that bad...

3 Comments:
Haha..this post is funny =) Hope you won't be treated the same way tomorrow.
~niccotynne in every post..heheh..kire spam gak aa kot nih..uhuk2..
haha keji keji Dr M
eh tu annonymous tu aku
-th-
Post a Comment
<< Home