Tade kojo
It was another one of those "oh-shit-tomorrow's-Monday" Sunday yesterday. Got up at about 11 and the first thing that came to mind was "there's a project and a hw due tomorrow." Great =P I mean..oh come on..it's still weekend. Weekend is supposed to be free from any academic stuffs. I haven't had a nice relaxing weekend for weeks now. Alwaiz got things to attend to. I'm six inch away from losing my sanity. Hahaa..just kiddin.I skipped Raya Photo Session too yesterday. Really dun feel like going after what happened last year. Yeah i still remember that..clearly indeed. And i dun want to talk about it.I got to get to Tops later today. Beras sudah abis maa. Saya bukan org putih. Saya org melayu. Nasi adalah makanan ruji saya. Nasi dan ayam ekceli. Bukan nasi ayam. Huh? Nasi ayam? Aiyaa..nak nasi ayam. Best giler seh nasi ayam...
.
Nak nasi ayam Restoran Nurul Iman...

1 Comments:
1. I got to get to Tops later today <--don't wanna be talking about that in details, do we? :P
2. Saya bukan org putih. <--"You look like my friend's bf". Dammit! :P
3. Okla2..nnt kite (read: Yang) masak nasik ayam k weekend ni utk bukak pose. Wah bestnye. Tp kene call mama lu ar tanye camne. Huhu :P
Post a Comment
<< Home