Appeton Weight Gain
I went jogging earlier today. And I think I should do it more often, at least 20 minutes a day, 3 times a week as suggested by the Ministry of Health. I haven’t been exercising much since I got back. Except for a couple of hours of futsal and badminton, all I did was stocking more and more fat. To be honest, I would love to have some extra meat in my body. But I’m starting to worry now that my jeans no longer fit the way they used to.Talking about minister, it reminded me of Harry Potter. I got a chance to watch the latest of the Harry Potter series, the pheonix thing, last week when I was in Kuantan. (I know my Harry-Potter-die-hard-fans buddies –Baybee, Canaz, Zarep- going to be mad at me for not even remembering the title. I’m sorry guys, I don’t want to waste my brain cells trying to remember it and neither do I want to waste a few kilobytes searching for it on the internet. And I can’t promise you I will not do it again when the next one comes out). It was a pretty good movie though. But I’m not here to comment on the movie. Asked Canaz or go read babyayeen.blogdrive for that. Anyway, my moment with Hermione was disturbed by a few ***holes who not only forgot to turn their cell phones to silent mode, but pick them up and talked loudly in the cinema. Those selfish, have-no-respect-for-others bas***** really spoiled the moment. Well that's another addition to my many experiences with ignorant Malaysians since I got back.
Now that I’m home I have to get used to censoring some of my words. And also get used to watching movies with occasional silences when the word 4 letter words are mentioned.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home